Senior Account Manager
This established, quite successful EDA based Verification company has a unique and pioneering approach, attacking a new and unique problem in verifying designs. They are in need of a Senior Account Manager, that can open, manage, and expand their current customer base. The Account Manager will have a deep understanding and should be able to “talk-the talk” of RTL Design, Simulation and Verification and understand how they impact modern SoC and IP designs…
You will work diligently with customers to identify and address specific risks in there design. As this is a new frontier in Verification, the Account Manager will be required to systematically help customers, senior executives, and their technical teams understand this unique problem, and how their New World Verification restores verification sign-off predictability. Digital hardware engineering background a plus, tremendous drive, intelligence and capability, a must.
Responsibilities: Plan, lead, organize, and motivate sales campaigns in Tier 1 semiconductor accounts to uncover opportunities that showcase to customers, their exceptional business value. Account Manager will be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility customer engagements, in a fast-paced environment that spans multiple end customers.
• Identify, develop and qualify top project candidates for the Territory. (Broadcom, Qualcomm, Marvel) is a plus.
• Maintain Project Maps for each customer in the Territory to understand our top business opportunities and engage key economic and technical stakeholders at the right time.
• Educate our customers on the incredible and substantial needs of their product, helping customers to find evidence in their own designs, of this epidemic.
• Engage new customers in Risk Assessments to rank order their mission critical blocks that are likely to have vulnerabilities, i.e., they diagnose before they prescribe.
• Review and/or contribute to test plan document(s)/presentation(s) for customers.
• Participate in weekly internal meetings and work with Project Leads to assess progress-to-date vs Plan, goals for coming week, Review projects and update presentations.
Apply (Attach Resume) Here
Please INSERT Job Req # in Subject Line