Senior Software Architect/
BIG DATA Systems
Silicon Valley #5292
This is an incredible opportunity for a truly top notched BIG DATA expert with STRONG JAVA, .net skills. This SW Architect will play a critical, highly visible role in an already thriving company. Strong COMP packages for the right candidate as well.
My client is a digital products and solutions company that delivers cutting-edge products and solutions to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing/Aftermarket, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Their solutions, powered by AI and ML, help business successfully and rapidly improve operational efficiency, productivity, speed and accuracy in this interconnected ever-changing business environment. Their clients are forward thinkers, true believers, optimists, game-changers and they want technology experts with that same can-do attitude as their clients.
The right candidate is someone that has worked on and built Device Frameworks and Platforms. You are a developer that is deeply involved in building large systems in a scalable enterprise environment with an expertise in working with Big Data systems. Advanced opportunities for a unique business opportunity possible.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Master’s degree is strongly preferred
• Deep understanding of distributed systems
• 7+ years designing and developing enterprise software solutions
• 4+ years in big data analytics solutions at significant scale, including
• Large Scale distributed computing and Big Data systems, such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala
• Stream processing technologies, such as Spark Streaming, Storm, Kinesis
• Massively parallel SQL engines/databases and column-oriented databases, such as Redshift, Impala, Drill, Presto, or Vertica
• NOSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra
• Data modeling of relational and dimensional databases
• Performance measurement and tunin
• Programming languages including Python, Scala, Java and .net
• Understanding of cloud and distributed systems principles, including load balancing, networks, scaling, and in-memory vs disk
• Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS and Azure; container and orchestration technologies
• Experience with automated testing frameworks
• Some travel to customers Open to relocation Citizen or Green card only
Apply (Attach Resume) Here
Please INSERT Job Req # in Subject Line