Senior Software Developer
Compilers MA. #5312
My client is a leader in SW Development in EDA, Mechanical, and more. This team has a need for a Senior Software Developer, focused on development of the current and next generation HDL compilers, to help drive and extend their state of art circuit & system simulation product. They want a software developer with a passion for compiler technology and interfacing it with rest of the product. You will perform design, develop and maintain existing and new compiler modules in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
• Perform complex software design and development activities that may require extensive • analysis, and include the assimilation and enhancement of existing code
• Participate in the entire development process for all supported compilers
• Deliver code and product features, on time, as per specification
• Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering.
• 5+ years of software development experience using C++ or related language.
• In-depth compiler knowledge and prior experience in all phases of compiler development
• Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
• Experience with parsing tools such as ANTLR, Lex/Yacc, Flex/Bison
• Experience in writing code generators
• Experience with HDL’s such as VHDL, VHDL-AMS, Verilog-A or Modelica
• Experience with Python or Perl, a plus and strong c++
Apply (Attach Resume) Here
Please INSERT Job Req # in Subject Line