Salesforce ”Certified Architect”
Almost Anywhere #5306
The highly accomplished Salesforce “Certified Architect” is a coveted title few achieve. My client needs just such a person and the right candidate can be based “almost” anywhere. They are a thriving company with more than competitive packages for the right fit.
Aside from the “Certified Architect” certification (and there is almost no need to detail), someone strong in programming with LIGHTNING is a major plus. This incredible opportunity is with a growing worldwide company. They are a digital products and solutions company that delivers cutting-edge products and solutions to its customers across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing/Aftermarket, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Their solutions, powered by AI and ML, help business successfully and rapidly improve operational efficiency, productivity, speed and accuracy in this interconnected ever-changing business environment….
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Masters preferred
· Minimum 8+ years of IT Experience
· Hands-On experience of SFDC Development of at least 5+ Years
· Development using Standard Salesforce and Force.com platform (Lightning, Apex, Triggers, Workflow rules, VF pages)
· Experience with both Sales and Service Cloud
· Experience with object-oriented language (Java)
· At least 5+years experience in Salesforce.com web services (preferably both REST and SOAP) and other integration methods newly introduced in SFDC
Apply (Attach Resume) Here
Please INSERT Job Req # in Subject Line